Re: tell all

From: ed and joanna brown (transam76@netzero.net)
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 12:01:20 EDT

I paid $16990 for mine with nothing down and no trade. I got 5.75% for 60
months thru my credit union. If I had waited another 5 months I could have
gotten the exact same truck for about $12500 with my DC employee discount.
It's a 99 RC Sport +, 318, 5spd with power nothing! The only thing that I
have found that I don't like is the lack of a posi. But $542 and about 2
hours will fix that!
BTW I'm new to this list. I'm a Pontiac man at heart, but I needed a good
truck. I found one!!

The Madman
99 Sport+, 318, 5spd
transam76@netzero.net