Re: was Raceday 99---- Woodward cruise

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 14:40:57 EDT

Cool, we'll have to see how many people want to do it! Getting my new
exhaust today. Went to Doug's on Gratiot. He's going 2.5 from the
header on each side into a collector and then into 3" through the muff
and out the back. Stainless too. Not bad I thought for 300 out da door.
Eric used to be Rekker21@aol but am now on cable baby @home Kurtz!=0)