Map Sensor & Idle Speed Motor

From: Mike Hathaway (mhathaway@conninc.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 17:21:36 EDT

Well the Dealership just called me back and said the "Map Sensor" and said
the "Idle Speed Motor" was bad.. Dealer wants $149 for the map sensor, and
$119 for the Idle Speed Motor. Either way I go looks like I going to get
screwed.. Anyone have any Idea how much this would cost me if I just bought
the parts out right from somewhere and did it my self?? I called the local
Parts stores, and AutoZone was the only one to have the map sensor. They
want $59.99 for Map Sensor. They had an Idle Speed sensor or something like
that(guy wants to clear on it, but thought it would be the same thing)...

Where's the Map Sensor at?? and how easy/hard is it to fix??

HELP...

Thanks.
Mike