Supercharger Group Buy Through R/T List (read ONLY if serious)

From: Ryan Krokosinski (ryan@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 18:20:24 EDT

Here is the info for the group buy the R/T mailing list has going
on. All the details should be here. To get in on it email Kevin
at knk@mediaone.net
He is a member of the R/T ML and is taking care of this group
buy. This deal has been setup and just needs to be finalized.
Please only email him if you are serious. If you want more info
on the Powerdyne unit check this link:
http://www.motorsportsdigest.com/forced5d.htm
Here is the information on the buy:

To recap, here is the scoop directly from Sam Maston @ Powerdyne
805-723-2800(with some amendments from previous
info):

*The kit for the price quoted is a 6lb satin finish unit (9lb not
available for R/T)
.
*This unit comes with a one year warranty. Any problems in this
time period will be repaired free of charge. Any repairs done
after this time period will cost from $50-$600 depending on
severity of repair.

*The kit includes a 155 liter/hour AUXILIARY fuel pump that is
plumbed into the fuel lines at the fuel rail (no mods) and
routed down to the aux fuel pump that is mounted to the frame
rail under the driver seat location. This is to deter detonation
since the kit does not come with any method of spark retard for
boost.

*The kit includes a fuel management unit to regulate pressure.

*The kit includes a K&N conical air filter also.

*There is no intercooler setup for this at this time. You could
fabricate your own for 15 more hp.

*Sam recommends 92 octane for best results.

*Sam claims 105 hp gains in this particular application. Expect
around 1.3 seconds off 1/4 times. (SEE YA LIGHTNING!:)

*Sam claims that the inlet temperature of the air is 180 degrees
cooler than a comparable Vortech system for a Dodge setup
because the Vortech uses engine oil to cool the SC and the engine
oil is hot. The Powerdyne does not use engine oil or any oil
for that matter. It uses a sealed ceramic bearing, thus not
getting heated by hot engine oil.

*Sam claims that this 6lbs of boost packs more power potential
than other SCers because of the cooler air charge, allowing for
a more dense charge of air into the induction. For 1lb of 90
degree air you get more oxygen molecules than you would in 1lb of
250 degree air, hence the more power potential.

*Sam says the whole kit weighs in at about 48lbs (we also will
remove some stock bracketry).

*A white face Powerdyne Boost gauge can be bought for $32 or so.

*24# Bosch injectors can be bought for $250 or so.

*Our group buy for 13 or more people is just over $2100!!!! I
think the retail is over $2700 and the best I found from other
sources was $2500 so we are definetely getting a break here. A
few weeks ago there were 33 potential interested, how many
are serious still??

*It will take about 2 weeks to get the order together once we
have the 13+ committed and paying.

EMAIL ME TO INDICATE THAT YOU ARE IN ON THIS A.S.A.P.!!!!!!!!!!
FEEL FREE TO TALK TO SAM
DIRECTLY AT THE ABOVE NUMBER IF YOU FEEL INCLINED TO DO SO!!!!!!

Thanks!
Kevin
98 FR CC
Bone Stock until I install this hair dryer!!