Re: intake manifold bolts

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 20:06:33 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/99 6:36:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tigers@bserv.com
writes:

<< Just clarifying. If you remove the intake manifold, you also need
 to replace the bolts as well as the intake gasket?
 TIA. >>

Thats what I was told and I think it states that in the FSM. Also the gasket
comes as a set with the new bolts. Also there is a new style gasket set that
looks much better than original and the mech where I deal told me to be
shurrrr to use the new style. The difference is in the end gaskets the new
ones are rubber covered steel where the old were cork. Apparently the cork
usually end up leaking. Sure hope this helps.

Bill