Woodward Dream Cruise

From: P. Phelps (pap20@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 20:20:56 EDT

>I'm there. I live in Pontiac so it's just a hop, skip, and a set of
blacks>
marks away! When? Details? Thanks!

According to the following website, it's: Michigan State Fairgrounds -
Pontiac ...Saturday, August 21, 1999.

http://www.cruisin-usa.com/mievnts.html

>Yea, thats going to be an awesome cruise. Did you see in the Paper
>today that they are restricting the right two lanes to classic cars
>only. Thats fair I think, but Im sure some may be upset. So where would
>a good place for Daks to meet?

Nope, didn't see it in the paper today, I'm in Chicago. ; ) The two
right lanes would be much cooler than the far left lane that they had
blocked off for Gratiot. No idea on a good place, I'm not from around
there ya know. I'll be a Michigander (??) in a week or two.

Paul
'99 R/T CC DA