RE: Rear Wheel Horsepower

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 09:02:14 EDT

If you're loosing that much power due to the driveline, you may want to find
an alternative solution before putting anything else on the vehicle. Also,
let me clarify this: the 200HP mark that I gave was a very general example.

400HP FW and 270HP RW?? That's a 130HP loss and not even worth the money
anymore. As I said, if you're loosing that much HP through the driveline,
you've got a problem. Normally there shouldn't be more than a 20-30% max
loss.