Re: HEMI Dak

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 11:57:46 EDT

Geez! It's all I ever dreamed of! I didn't realize that a Hemi would
actually fit in a Dak. Now that I know, I think I'll start planning for
that transition. Let's see, new transmission, new rear end, etc., etc,
etc.

Hey, Nate, can you get some of these on the screensaver? Thanks!!

Richard (dreaming of a Hemi) in San Antonio