Re: Wheel Flares Vs Mud Flaps?

From: TREMAIN LYNNE (bmbl-b1@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 07:21:06 EDT

> My wife likes the look of the Mopar wheel flares and will buy
> me a set if I want them. So, two questions:
>
> 1. Can you use mud flaps and wheel flares at the same time?
> Yes you can George, but the molded flaps are different for use with fender flares.
     You will need to get a new set of mud flaps as they are molded to
fit on and
     around the flares and not just the sheet metal like the ones you
already have
     One other note I had to replace a flare on my truck and it came
from the factory already painted and the paint match was perfect,
I can't tell I replaced it.

     Dave T.
     99 Solar Yellow CC Sport 4x4