So Cal DMLer's

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 13:37:06 EDT

Well looks like the meet is off for San Diego. No more room on the train. So
I was wondering if some of you in the LA area wanted to meet up tomorrow and
go cruising. I know Gary had mentioned he was going to be up in the Simi
area. I don't know of any cruising spots up there. Can always meet up at my
work, Toppers Pizza Place in Oxnard and have lunch and talk trucks. Then go
take some pics somewhere. Or maybe we can have a little BBQ at a park.
BYOB(bring your own beer) since I can't buy any. I can get some steak,
burgers, hot dogs, etc. But would need other contributions. Whatta you guys
think? Suggestions?

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk