DML MEET in San Diego (STILL ON!!)

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 17:05:43 EDT

Ed called me, and still wanted to come down. Figured
we could still go to the train ride and see if we could be a 'walk' on.
 If not, there's a 12:30 pm train ride that does a 1.5 hour loop around
the area (in California, not Mexico). So, Steve... still plan on
going. Afterwards, we can go on a scenic tour of San Diego (from the
bull ring at the US mexico border, all the way up towards La Jolla).
Should be fun. If there's anything in particular anyone wants to see,
we can do it.

Sam '99 RT x 2