Re: Re: TV Cable --comparing results--RE

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 20:36:59 EDT

 I do think they should all come from the factory set up this way,but when
an older person goes and buys a vehicle with firmer shift they may be turned
off by it not shifting smoothly or softly. They don't know that to have an
automatic shifting this way it'll lead to burned clutches. They think that a
$30,000 vehicle has to shift so soft that they can't feel it that everything
is working fine,when in reality it could be destroying. Besides it's such a
simple process to change it back over if I decide to sell.----NOT.
    Tim Roller
'95 SLT+ CC 5.2 Auto 3/4 R/T
Emerald Green