Re: Keep Me Pure

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 21:03:57 EDT

In a message dated 6/25/99 8:15:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time, sdt@telepath.com
writes:

<< Please someone or everyone with strong will power and solid sense of
 self worth provide me a short list of the reasons that I should keep my
 two '99 R/T's pure (stock). I need moral support as this DML and the R/T
 list have me making notes on modifications and prioritizing them in
 order of speed gains, capabilities, and affordability. Come on now, I
 know intuitively that I should keep my fat non mechanical paws off this
 superior creation of Dodge, but the creeping urge to mess with these
 trucks is almost overwhelming. I need help! mamba >>

Well mods are cool but you need to be able to do them without any contact
with Mopar Performance Noparts becuse they will ruin your day for shurrrrr if
not your whole year like mine is turning out. You also need to not deal with
Comp Cams as they don't have a clue as to what their doing and will ignore
you as soon as you start to figure out that they don't know what they are
doing. Now MPP they promise you the world allocate parts to your order then
sell them to someone else usually be means of a 10% surcharge to them and you
just get another promise which will be broken. Soooo modify to your hearts
content but do yourself a huge favor and keep as far away from Comp Cams and
Mopar Performance Noparts as you can. Just trying to save someone else form
the disaster my year has turned into..

Good luck with your project.

Bill