Re: '95 360 (was: supercharger--WHAT?)

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 26 1999 - 01:02:17 EDT

I used the same tranny that came with the 5.2. I have the NV3500 5spd.
Im using Centerforce clutch and Ive got 4.10 gears, sure grip of
course. I had true duals with a 3 borla set up but just switched to a
3" single muff set up. I might switch mufflers though if I get the
money soon. I hate what they put on there so I might go with a Borla
Sportsman to replace the new one, or just add a Borla Bullet to what I
have now!
Eric