Re: '95 360 and Eric's Muff.

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 26 1999 - 07:38:39 EDT

In a message dated 6/26/99 0:11:43 AM EST, erics5.9@home.com writes:

> used the same tranny that came with the 5.2. I have the NV3500 5spd.
> Im using Centerforce clutch and Ive got 4.10 gears, sure grip of
> course. I had true duals with a 3 borla set up but just switched to a
> 3" single muff set up. I might switch mufflers though if I get the
> money soon. I hate what they put on there so I might go with a Borla
> Sportsman to replace the new one, or just add a Borla Bullet to what I
> have now!
> Eric

Hey Old Dude...hehe, Magnaflow has an awesome muffler for true duals. Its
free-flowing (no baffles) two 2.5" in and two 2.5" out and has an "x-pipe"
crossover in it. Its sorta like the "H-pipe" in that it equalizes back
pressure on both cylinder banks. P/N 12468 THey are made by Car Sound
exhaust systems Inc. 1-800-824-8664
They arent that loud either! :0).
ttyl
Boog