OLD:- TV cable

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Sat Jun 26 1999 - 20:54:24 EDT

 Hey I'm going on 45 and I like firm shifts. What I mean by OLD is a person
that buys a Buick Century,Olds Aurora, or any of those other fuddy-duddy
type cars. They might be great cars, but they don't compare with a "SPORTS
TRUCK" and the way it should shift. I want neck jerking shifting,but right
now I can't have it with the neck problems I have,so messing with the TV
cable is about all I can do for now. Live Old and Prosper
    Tim Roller
'95 SLT+ CC 5.2 Auto 3/4 R/T
Emerald Green