Re: Headers Attn: Gene

From: Renee61560@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 27 1999 - 22:45:07 EDT

In a message dated 6/27/99 9:24:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
ryan@equinoxfinancial.com writes:

<< Are these the full-length Super-Comps? I have the Super-Comps on my 'Vette
and
 they are awesome. Just a work of art. No warps, no leaks, no flakes.
Yippee!!!
 You've got me drooling.... Please tell me they're the full-lengths. I think
I'm
 gonna do a cartwheel!!!! >>

Start cartwheeling!!! They are one in the same, the all-time favorite
Hooker Super Comp full length tube headers. 3" collectors. You have to
install your old 02 sensors, but these are the real thing! I have the Super
Comps on my charger, there is no better header in my opinion.

Gene and Renee
99 R/T, CC, all the toys 5.9L/Deep Amethyst P.C.
95 Dakota SLT, RC, SB,5.2L/Claret Red P.C.
<A HREF="http://www.mopars.net/">www.mopars.net</A>

"The last thing I want is a car(truck) for everyday people,
make mine a MoPar"