Re: Import/Domestic Wars WINNER!

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 11:46:29 EDT

Elmer Hanhart wrote:

> Congrats Alan! I don't know much about competitive drag racing, but I am
> assuming you won because of your superior reaction time? What ever the
> case good job.
>
> Erich

My rt got me off the line a nano second before him, my truck just
outpulled him for most of the race. He started to fetch me up at the end
because I had to let off the gas, so I wouldn't "break out". It really
was a pretty dicey race, I wasn't sure I'd even won until I got my time
slip.
I was a real hero, even to the rice boys. Apparently the guy I beat has
a reputation for being a butthead.
                                          Alan S.