Re: Re: Here kitty, kitty...was I must be getting old

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 06:51:40 EDT

In a message dated 6/27/99 10:25:29 PM EST, erics5.9@home.com writes:

> Nope, no cat. Im thinking maybe I should get a hiflow cat. Im sure
> that will solve my problem and make me emissions legal too!
> Eric

Yup, I guy I know with a 95 Dak got busted going through the Harbor tunnel
(Balt.) for excess noise. He has a gibson muff, and also runs 3" single. He
just didnt have a cat. He got a service write up, but put a cat on before he
went in so he got off. He said it didnt make much of a difference in
performance, but it does run quieter. He has run 14 flat with da cat . You
guys that went to Cecil Co back in Nov will remember him (black Dak Sport).
ttyl
Boog