Re: Headers/Summit prices

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 15:31:53 EDT

Coming from first hand knowledge, the Mike Leach headers are close as
full length as you are going to get on the RT. The JBA headers are the
shortie style, using oem down tubes or pay another $200 for their down
tubes. The Mike Leach setup is a complete head to CAT setup.

Does hooker have the correct setup to you dual inlet cat on your RT?
Mike Leach headers do.

> Hmmmmmm, I bought a set of Hooker SC's for the
> Charger 6 years ago and they
> were $279.00...........$360 is still cheaper than
> the "shorty" headers and
> Mopar stuff.
>
> Gene & Renee Rivers
> 99 R/T CC, DA