Re: Concept Vehicles

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 16:04:46 EDT

I believe that at one point in time that was going to replace the viper
it was called the "Venom" or some other snake-related theme. I think
the concept died though 'cause I haven't seen or heard of it anymore.
--- "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net> wrote:
> Whatever that green thing is on the left/middle....I
> LIKE IT!!
>

> At 01:09 PM 06/28/1999 -0500, you wrote:
> >Check out this site:
> http://www.detnews.com/pix/1999/9906/26/concept.jpg
> >
> >It's a picture of a slew of CC concept cars and
> trucks.
> >
> >Pretty neat!
> >
> >Richard

> >Get the Internet just the way you want it.
> >Free software, free e-mail, and free Internet
> access for a month!
> >Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.

===
Alberto Aguirre
Black '98 5.2L v8 Dakota Sport CC
Mods:Dynomax catback exhaust with dual exits,Clarion cd player,Clear tail lights.....that's it so far more to come