Tow hooks and Dodge Service

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 17:01:19 EDT

Well I just went down to the closest dodge dealership to get the cost of tow
hooks and install. Parts told me $165, alittle pricy but that's alright.
Next I went to the service department and asked how much to install. They
did'nt know! After checking around the guy came back and said where was I
getting the hooks from, I said from you. He doesen't even know where to
install them or how to install them. He then said he would do it for $65
"It would be my ass but I'll do it anyway" What the hell is he saying????
What a #%$#! moron!

Jason