Hooker vs Leech

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 18:14:57 EDT

I for one agree with Gene on this. I setup the Leach purchase and though I
am very happy with those headers, I do not think they are a full blown race
header. They are not equal length, and though they are longer than the
JBA's, they are not a real full length header. I think the Leach headers are
also probably too easy to install to be considered a race header (hehe, had
to get something negative in there to keep the spirit of the list in tact
>:-}~ ) But, to the Leach headers credit, they are a very good street
header.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Leach headers, DDBC