Re: Getting a charger

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@icc.vitelcom.net)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 15:14:23 EDT

Ted,
From what I've read about the group buy, the powerdyne unit does not come
with any of the "optional" stuff. Make sure what is included with each kit.
Fuel/spark control are essential in a blower motor. These are not(should not
be) "optional". After you compare prices of equivalently equipped blowers,
you can further narrow it down based on the blowers' characteristics; The
vortech is an almost bullet-proof unit with many performance upgrades
available but it is noisier and is a tiny bit harder to install. The
powerdyne unit is quieter, more efficient(supposedly) and easier to install
but it is limited to the 6-10 psi range(trust me,that's more than enough)
Dr. Pat
P.S. Save some money for your tire bills.