Re[2]: Newport, RI Meet

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 20:56:37 EDT

Newport is a gorgeous little peninsula or finger type thing off of Rhode
Island... Everytime I've been I've had a great time. I highly recommend it to
anyone that's visiting the east coast!

I'm still trying to get things together for a Cape Cod (MA) beach thing. I
just got back from Cali and this summer is flying by! We're heading down to DC
to visit some friends for the fourth so I won't get a chance to firm things up
this weekend... Still shooting for a late July or early August beach bash!!!
Stay tuned! :-)

Tom