Re: Lets talk Super Charger Here

From: A5LTRETR@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 22:18:29 EDT

In a message dated 6/28/99 3:05:04 AM !!!First Boot!!!, TEDSDAKOTA@AOL.COM
writes:

<< Hey, DML"ers
 the Grandpa Has the cash for a S.C.,,, whats the best, what can this old man
 expect.
                                         Thanks, Ted O. >>
Ted,
        I am running a Vortech on my 95' Dak. and the charger itself has
proven to be a fine piece. I would recomend Vortech to anyone. I know
someone (mustang guy) who has tried different units, he says that from
experience that the Vortech is the best one he has found. Look into it.
Another key point is that the Vortech unit is continuosly oil fed from the
engine's oil and is deposited back into the oil pan. Most other units have
an oil "resivoir" in the unit itself, I hear they are a pain in the butt to
change the oil in.
        Performance wise how does low 14's at just over 100mph sound on
street tires? And let me tell you that around 3k rpm when the boost really
kicks in, you can definitely feel the power in the seat of your pants.
Good Luck,
Blaine
95' 5.2 charged