Re: Superchargers adn Spanking

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 23:33:30 EDT

In a message dated 6/28/99 10:49:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
NVMYDakota@aol.com writes:

<< hehehe couldn't agree more.
 this sucks, i got my ass kicked by a Camaro yesterday. I though, dah what
 the hell. Then he kick the shitout me, I decided that I needed to get rid
of
 my Auto trnas, and get a T-6 from borg warner. Then I could kick the crap
 outa those damn F Bodies. Mustangs are easy, but those F Bodies can get to
 me.... If anyone has an opinion on SUpercharger or Six Speed please lemme
 know >>

Yeah, Vortech S-trim.

Check out http://members.aol.com/rdperform/cars.html

Just spanked a LS1 Camaro tonight with my full size Ram.. The 2400stall + the
TBI really MADE the difference... haha....

 :) makin' more stops at the gas pumps.......
       Patrick