Re: Dakota Rear Axle & VIN registery

From: Mike Burgess (mike.burgess@akamail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 02:51:05 EDT

Mike Burgess wrote:
My VIN # 1B7GL 22Y6 WS58 1453

15-Nov-97 30mi Car delivered to me, factory special order.

09-Jan-98 Differental service 1,250 miles
 Amsoil synthetic lube & additive

22-Mar-99 23,062 Miles
Upper RH Control Arm Bushings, dealer r/r entire assy. n/c

25-Jun-99 25,467mi n/c
Axle tube leaking at cast pumpkin housing, New axle ordered.

--
"Thoughtcrime was not a thing that
could be concealed forever. You might