Re: DML:has anyone tried this?

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 13:42:01 EDT

Joe:

I have been using it for many years and have been very happy with it. My
truck is primarily white and I live in a very sunny part of the country.
I find that the polish is very long-lasting and have had no problems with
sap, bugs, bird squat or other environmental hazards. The finish is still
beautful and reflections are very sharp-edged, not blurry like on
inferior products. I frequently get compliments on the appearance of my
truck, such as "Do you wash it every day? Did you just wax it?, etc 8^).

I have recently read (on the MML) about another product which sounds
interesting. It's called BuffaloMilke. The reports so far have been very
good, but I'm holding out to hear more. The website, surorisingly enough,
is www.buffalomilke.com.

As always, YMMV

buene suerte,

Richard in SA