Re[7]: limitied slip differential

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 15:18:52 EDT

A mirror would be good, but if you don't have one just bend over and put your
head between your knees... ;-)

Seriously though, I forget the number of bolts (which is the real way to find
out) but the shape of the cover is also distinctly different. The 8 1/4 cover
is a plain oval or rounded shape while the bigger diff. is octagonal I believe.
Anyway, the 8 1/4 cover is smooth like a baby's bottom (couldn't resist)!
Tom