Re: Superchargers adn Spanking

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 20:19:38 EDT

yeah, I love to Geta R/T 5.9 with the five speed, now, theres that thing
called money, us 16 year olds don't have a huge flow of it. I was lucky to
get my Dakota as it is. I love the new ones, but I jsutcan't find any cheap
used ones (whatta surprise). I have been putting out a search for a wreaked
(totalled) Dakota or Ram, so far, no go.... Even if all body has to be
replaced, fine for me... Just want one, with power.... PS whats all this
talk about Throtlle Body mods, would a Viper 80MM fit a Dakota? just
thinking... Greg