SS and Ram-Air's

From: P. Phelps (pap20@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 16:33:34 EDT

>Just remember, the factory '98-up SS and SS/SLP Cramaros run 13.2 - 13.5
>sec. 1/4 miles....without any help

Stock, non-ram air Z28's, T/A's and Formulas can run those times as well.
 With some pretty cheap mods, I've seen them in the 13.0's. Latest HPP
has a Ram-Air T/A with slight mods dynoing at 320+ RWHP. The '99's seem
to run faster than the '98's, possibly due to the smaller injectors in
the '99's which I would guess promote a better air:fuel ratio.

Paul
'99 R/T CC DA