Windows

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 15:28:32 EDT

DMLers,
I was looking out the window at my truck and noticed that the rear
factory tinted windows aren't dark enough, at least not to my liking.
Is it possible to apply tint over the factory smoked windows and is
that legal? If one has the rear sliding window, will opening and
closing it cause the edges to curl up or make it more difficult to
apply the tint? I think I should got to a tint shop.
What do yall think?

===
Alberto Aguirre
Black '98 5.2L v8 Dakota Sport CC
Mods:Dynomax catback exhaust with dual exits,Clarion cd player,Clear tail lights.....that's it so far more to come