Re: DML:Who is Todd Flummers

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 16:01:28 EDT

That would be me. Thanks. Those are Street Scene Speed grill's. Most of
the truck places have them. I got mine from Autobaun Whosesale. They'll
beat anyone's prices. Pick up a Trunkin Mag and there in there. There made
from Aluminium and have a brush look coating on them. I think they were
around a hundred for the grill. I also got the lower one's too. But I have
to do some customisming to make them work in the Stillen bumper cover. You
can check out more pics by going to my website. Should have some new pics
soon.

www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/

Todd