Warranty question

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 16:49:15 EDT

I just got back from a 2,000 mi round trip from CA to UT and during my 16
hours of driving straight through back to CA, my Cruise Control started
acting up. Also, during that 16 hr time-frame my odometer just happened to
click over to 36,000 miles. When I got home it was at like 36,400 mi. My
question is; has anybody tried to warranty a problem right after you hit the
warranty milage deadline?? My preliminary talk with the Fleet manager who
sold me the truck explained that Chrysler was pretty adament about the
36,000 mi. number and probably wouldn't cover it.

BTW-The ole Magnum 318 yanked my 4500 lb boat up some very steep/long
grades in impressive fashion!! (just ask the people I was passing)

John McKinney