Re: Tuff Country Group Buy

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 19:19:18 EDT

Dang Russ! I want in but I can't swing it right now... I want more traction
before I want more height so I've already got money earmarked for a locker this
summer. I'd like to do both but that just ain't in the cards (besides, she'd
kill me if I did both and what fun would all these mods be then?! :-).

Is this deal good for awhile????
Tom