Re: RE: Anyone who has a supercharger?

From: B Gecko (gecko517@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 03:08:09 EDT

Frank,

What would your alternate route be? I am still
supercharger bound and would like all the details. Are
there any high quality head gaskets that would make up
for the design flaw? I hate to go into it knowing I
will be playing gasket of the month club. BTW I am
doing a ground up 360. Vortech, forged, roller, F&B TB
etc. Thanks!

Brad

--- "Holloway,Frank T" <Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG>

===