RE: Re: jon's bbq

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 09:06:02 EDT

This is going to be great! This is will be our first DML meet where we're
not the only 4x4 there. YEEHAW!!! We can't wait to meet you and Carolyn.
As for time to be there, I really wouldn't know. Best ask Jon. We're
heading down there today to help clear the trails. Could be a chainsaw day
:) We gotta make sure our Daks will fit through the trails without damage.
Boy am I grateful that it's private property and we're not going to pounced
on by all the environmentalists. Last time this idiot was worried about us
damaging the rocks. Go figure :)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd