Re: Super Charger

From: Thomas Wood (twood1@pheaa.org)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 10:10:54 EDT

I wouldn't say breaking in, I just never in all my cars i've owned like
having to put the peddle to the floor all the time to get solid
acceleration. I drove a buddy of mines ws6 trans am and that had solid
pull. Didn't have to floor it (unless you want to), to still feel that
solid pull. I baby my vehichles for the most part and have them usually
last trouble free for a very long time. I was just looking for something
to seriously enhance the low end power curve of the r/t.

T. Matt
99 DA CC R/T
Harrisburg, PA