Re: Zaino Bros car polish

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 13:20:25 EDT

Michael:

I think I've seen Ted Jones hawking this stuff on ESPN2 along with Wenol
and other products. It sure sounds good but I'd like to have info like
Gene provided about the new Rian-X wax and how he compared it to
Mothers'. I want the shine to look like you describe but it has to last
and it must protect, especially with the sun that we have. Please keep us
informed of the performance and endurance if you use it.

Thanks!

Richard in SA