Re: K&N Filters FYI

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 15:24:26 EDT

I spoke with the customer service department of K&N yesterday. I was trying to get a "group Buy" on the gen II system. First we would have to become a distributer and sell over 100 items every quarter. Second the price would be about $359. each. I said thank you and have a nice day. They did tell me the Summit has the best price and they have 59 in stock of our part number 57-1509.

Joe

>>> "Angelo, Tony" <Tony_Angelo@afcc.com> 07/01 3:02 PM >>>

SUMMIT HAS SHIPPED 'EM!!!

Tony Angelo
'99 Solar Yellow Sport, CC, 4X4, Bed Rail/Light Bar, Grill/Brush Guard, 5.5"
Tuff Country Lift and 33" Goodyear MTs on the stock wheels (love that powder
coat!!), Jacobs Pro-Street ignition(you convinced me, Brian D!)