Re: Lets talk Super Charger Here

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 16:18:33 EDT

In a message dated 7/1/99 12:58:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ashort@flash.net
writes:

> have a couple of very important questions for you:
> What, EXACTLY, will you expect from the SC install(any/all brands)?
> Have you considered the OBD II computer and it's limitations?
> Have you read and taken notes on the pitfalls and such?
> There seem to be way too many for me.
> I've never owned a SC, so I am no expert, but I feel you may be in for a
> tremendous letdown and a big headache.
> If you are dead set on the SC route, I would encourage you to have a
> reputable shop that has experience with Dodge install & tune the setup.
> Alan S.

        Hi Alan,
        You know it makes me feel good ( I mean really good ) when I get a
response back from someone like this...I know I'm going down uncharted
waters..I got an email from one of the guys that said he's been tuning his
for 7 months..I really want to do this and I feel with people like you to
support me I can't go wrong..I've done other things that made little sense (
joined the M.C. at the hieght of the veitnam war because I thought I could
help )..I do have a backup vehicle in case the DAK is sick.
        I'm going with either the Powerdyne or the Vortech ( depending on who
get back to me....)) because I feel they won't be too much for street use..
                        Thanks, Ted O.