Re: zaino bros.

From: Ron Lane (red98rtrc@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 17:09:47 EDT

I bought some about a month ago and I am amazed every time I look at
the truck.For those that have never seen a Zaino shine,it's not like
any other wax or polish II have ever used and I have used them all.I'm
a clean freak(obsessive Compulsive could be a fair term) I dont even
drive my R/T on roads where trees overhang because of the sap
drippings.
I have tried everything out there in my time from liquid glass to
mothers to finally settling on meguiars goldclass.I talked to Mike
Adams the Canadian distributor of Zaino at the Bramalea Spring fling
but was scared at the price.We met again at the Moparday at Dragwaypark
in Cayuga Ontario.(Just for a little added info,I won the "Best in
Show"-stock Truck before Zaino)
I decided after talking to Mike I needed to spend the cash and try it
out.(Mike uses it on his 99 Viper GTS)
I washed my truck with Dawn soap(Ivory dish soap for us Canadians)to
strip off any previous waxs and silicones and then claybared the whole
truck to remove surface contaminents.Then performed the Zaino rituals.
The result is a reflection I could read the paper in with no swirl
marks and the truck almost looks a different colour it looks so wet.
Sorry this is so long but this product is amazing.It becomes addictive
because each coat makes it look even better.
Any questions?
Ron Lane
98 Flame Red R/T rc
The re