Re: zaino bros.

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 18:31:34 EDT

That's exactly the kind of information that I wanted to hear and from
someone like me, no less (clean-freak).

I do have a question, though. I've been using FinishFirst since I bought
my truck and, like Zaino, you leave it on for a while, the longer the
better, before taking the haze off. Another coat in 24 hrs makes the
results better, etc. With the FinishFirst, however, you have to keep it
in the shade. This makes it tough to leave the polish on for a long
period of time since I have a large carport not a garage. I looked at
Zaino's webpage but couldn't tell if they were the same in this matter.
After the polish turns to a haze, does it have to be kept in shade or is
a little sun ok? Not that I intend to put the wax on in the sun, but as
the sun travels on its course, some sunlight will fall on my truck in
dfferrent places at different times while it's under the carport..

Thank you, Ron. I do appreciate it! :^)

Richard in San Antonio

P.S. How 'bout some pix of that beauty on the DML screensaver?