Re: Austin

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 21:42:37 EDT

Ken
I'm in San Antonio, about 70 miles south of Austin, next door by Texas
standards. Don't know how accurate the DML map is, that is, I don't know
if all the Texas members are on it or not but you might check it. Many
members don't have a profile on the home page either. Shame, it's all
useful info.

Richard