Re: Looking for spare tire...

From: sasha (sasha@one.net)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 07:34:06 EDT

At 11:12 PM 7/1/99 -0700, you wrote:
(does DC use 31" spares on trucks equipped w/ 31" tires?)

Yes, 31" spare - identical to the other 4

This is disconcerting. I too installed a mopar lock. Maybe it is possible
to replace the winch cable with one that is tamper-proof - a thicker gauge
made out of titanium or something impervious to cable cutters.

Tamer.

>--- Chris Reck <creck@ais.net> wrote:
 I recently had my spare tire stolen (even with the Mopar lock). The
thiefs just reached around somehow and cut the wire holding the thing up.