Re: Transgo and off roading

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 12:42:25 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/99 10:15:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Jpm699@email.msn.com writes:

<< I would like to install the Transgo shift kit but am planning to use my
 truck for off roading. In my case would this be a good thing or a bad thing
 for off roading or does it really matter at all?

 Jason >>

If anything, it would be a good thing. The kit really does firm up the shifts
nicely.

Just remember if you're installing it yourself, patience, check your work,
then double check. Clean all the parts, then clean them again... Automatic
transmissions don't like dirt.

ttyl
Patrick