Re: Finally got nailed !

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 22:12:39 EDT

In a message dated 7/2/99 9:08:54 AM EST, HEMI@charter.net writes:

> So anyway , I was zipping down the road and got nailed and she gives me
> this "Do you know that the speed limit on I-285 is 55?" crap . I say yes of
> course I really wasn't watching my speed but just pacing the black truck
> next to me and in my head I am thinking "You moron , how many people have
> *you* seen doing 55 on I-285?!" .
>
> So anyway , she doesn't even give me a break on the speed and I got a
> ticket for 83 in a 55 , and that was after I jumped on the breaks becuase
> she just missed me running much higher than that a couple miles before .
>
> And before I hear any of you giving me this "You deserve it!" stuff , spare
> me , ok ? If you live in Atlanta , and you commute as far as everyone here
> does , then you will understand , otherwise , I don't wanna hear it .
>
> Oh , the funny thing about this was that I wasn't even in my R/T ! I was in
> my damn Shadow !
>
> I think I'll pick up a book I heard about on how to get outta tickets .
>
> Oh , and she got me with Laser .

Thats sucks the big one! You cant do 55 in the slow lane here in Balt. Hell
you better be doing at least 70 in the left lane. You were just the unlucky
one that she actually tagged. At least you werent in the R/T, it could have
been worse. Eh go to court and get it reduced.
At least you can do that. When I got tapped for taking that trooper at a
light, I was just glad he gave me a speeding tik. What the hell am I gonna
say in court...duh..I just wanted to what he had under the hood?? He could
have thrown the book at me.
But I did have him the whole way (technically). Hehe I guess I really did
spank him, but he had the AUTHORITI !!!
Boog