Re: More BBQ trail ride preview pics!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 03 1999 - 09:12:18 EDT

In a message dated 7/3/99 12:50:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< it'll
 give those of you who aren't coming a hint of what you're
 missing. >>

Hey Jon

How about a spot for Pics of all the droopy sad faces of those of us who
can't make it to the BBQ :-( :-) It's probably a good thing I can't make
it as with the Dak in it's present state I would have to bring the Blazer and
would have to make all those Daks look bad :-) The Blazer would just love
those trails in the pics :-) I wonder how far off road AAA would go, oh well
can't make it anyway. SOOOOOOOO all you who can have a great time !!!!!!

And Jon I got some more gauge pod stuff cut out and will try to get a 2 and
maybe a 3 one stuck together and in the mail on tues, so if I make UPS you
should heve em wed. I am working on getting mine finished up and in the Dak (
First I've felt like messin with it in a while :-) )

TTYL
Ole Billy Bob, stuck in a holding pattern for work :-(