Re: Tranny fluid

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Jul 03 1999 - 09:52:18 EDT

I went with Redline C+ synthetic as it's the only synth. that the manufacturer
will state, in writing, that it's MOPAR Type 7176 +3 compliant. The stuff is
expensive (like $8/qt) but I tend to beat on tranny's wheelin' so I didn't want
to mess around.

I've only got two suggestions when you change the fluid:

1. Where old clothes as a fluid bath is definitely in your future!
2. Make sure you buy enough fluid. I have intimate knowledge of how much it
    sucks to run out when you do the work!

Tom